Coronavirus: In the country, the deadly corona virus took away the happiness of being a child, then the shadow of both parents rose from one’s head. In the era of Corona, the biggest concern is of such orphaned children, who now have no one in this world. Many state governments are helping these children in their own ways. Meanwhile, in Navsari district of Gujarat, 42 children who lost both their parents will be given only Rs 4,000 each in a month.
Monthly help of 4 thousand rupees started
There are 42 children below 18 years of age in Navsari district, who lost both their parents due to Corona. Under the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana (MMBSY), such children have started getting monthly assistance of Rs. At the same time, 313 other applications are being scrutinized. At present, they will be given the help of two thousand rupees a month.
Navsari District Child Welfare Committee and Child Protection Officer have asked officials to run awareness programs on social media, government and private primary and secondary schools. In these programmes, the Sarpanchs of various villages will be informed about the MMBSY scheme.
What will orphans in Gujarat get?
Let us tell that in Gujarat, orphan children will be given 4000 rupees till the age of 18 years. 6000 rupees will be given on continuation of studies. Orphan children will also get priority in scholarship and all government schemes and education loans.
What will you get from Modi government??
- Orphan children will get monthly allowance after the age of 18 years.
- At the age of 23, a fund of Rs 10 lakh will be available from PM Cares Fund.
- These children will be given free education. Loan will be given for higher education and its interest will be given from PM Cares Fund.
- Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh will be given for 18 years.
- Children below the age of ten years will be enrolled in the nearest Kendriya Vidyalaya or private school.
- Children who are in the age group of 11 to 18 years will be enrolled in residential school like Sainik School and Navodaya Vidyalaya.